Thursday, October 24, 2013

FRIDAY MUST BE 2SDAY: BLUEBERRIES AND RED LOBSTERS

While I make the last revisions to my Halloween post, I wanted to share my on-going love affair with color and the pictures I have taken along the road. 

Blueberries and lobsters. Blue and red.  Two of my favorite colors.  How convenient that two of my favorite colors match with two of my favorite foods.  Today has been declared Blue and Red Day.  I can eat dinner in the blue dining room and repose in the red study.  We won't even mention the Egyptian Green room just around the corner.  Green will have its day, guaranteed.  For now, just a glimpse into my blue and red snaps and the two combined.


Just a few Maine blueberries
 


Fresh twin tails steamed in salt water


A view across the harbor


Deep bushes along the beachfront


Blue with a touch of red, French Quarter


The Natchez Steamboat, New Orleans, Mississippi River


Fetching blue January sky


Red heart potato


Blue pointers direct the way


Vegas blue and red glass ceiling


Woo Pig


 View while eating pancakes, Ebbtide, Boothbay, Maine


Cool blue Atlanta day


Jackpot, Las Vegas Sign Parking Lot


Red in blue, at home


Inviting red doors, French Quarter


A classic blue


Red roof in the Maine sunset


Hard to beat this patriotic combo


This beats it all!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment